Blog #27: July 3, Comments and Suggestions

First off, Happy Independence Day to all you Americans out there.  Our country is going through a hard time with COVID and the social unrest, but those of you who do pray or believe in a higher power, please send out good vibes for the good old US of A.
I have had moderate success in selling hard copies of the new book, SWIMMING AMONG THE OLYMPIANS, and am not going to be able to give away any more copies for a while, of that book or my other two.  I wish Amazon would let me do that, because my main goal here has always been to gain readers and get reader feedback.   Sales are nice, but not the main thing with me.   So if you are reading this and have read one of my books, but have not yet commented, either on Amazon, Goodreads, or on this website in the comments section, please do.  One of the greatest rewards of writing is finding out how your writing affects people.  Even constructive criticism is welcome, provided you are specific and accurate about your suggestions.
Until next time,
Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #61; A New Post in the Association of Mormon Letters written by Chris McClelland; "A Call for moral adult LDS fiction"

Blog #93; the Award-Winning Short Story in the Most Recent VA Creative Writing Contest