New Blog #1, Sept. 25, 2020, New Blog on Blogger, Selected Blogs from Old Site!


 

Welcome to my new blog!   I am populating it with select entries from my old blog, to 

give you a feel of what I have been doing the last two years.   At the present time I 

have three books for sale: In Love and War, a novel; and Swimming Among the 

Olympians, a short collection of fiction with a memoir included.  I also have a novella, 

Under Old Glory.

I would also like to direct you to the “About Me” section, if you are looking for my 

Editorial Services.

I look forward to fun blogging adventures in the future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #61; A New Post in the Association of Mormon Letters written by Chris McClelland; "A Call for moral adult LDS fiction"

Blog #93; the Award-Winning Short Story in the Most Recent VA Creative Writing Contest