Blog #25; In Love and War, the Audiobook; production on an audiobook; future projects

 

My debut novel, IN LOVE AND WAR, is now in production as an Audiobook!!  Early in July, it will become available on Audible, Amazon, and iTunes!   If you were interested in the concept of IN LOVE AND WAR, but prefer audiobooks, this just might be the right choice for you.  Also, in the next two days, May 2 and 3, digital copies of my previous collection of stories, SWIMMING AMONG THE OLYMPIANS, will be available for FREE!

I am also working on a collection of New and Collected Stories, called FINE PEOPLE.  This book will be available soon.  By late 2021 or early 2022, A CONTRITE SPIRIT, will be published.   This is a sequel to the novella, UNDER OLD GLORY.

In the future I hope to bring out audiobook editions of my other books.  I find the process exciting and exhilarating.

Click here for free copy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #61; A New Post in the Association of Mormon Letters written by Chris McClelland; "A Call for moral adult LDS fiction"

Blog #93; the Award-Winning Short Story in the Most Recent VA Creative Writing Contest