Blog #104; IN LOVE AND WAR: A UNIQUE LOVE STORY; Free in this season of gratitude

As a result of all the great blessings that I and my family have enjoyed this year, I am making this coming week a week of Thanksgiving, where I share some of my most precious gifts with you, free of charge.  from 11.19 until 11.23, 2023 you can access or give to a friend, my first novel, a heart-felt, deeply moving story of love, loss, family and redemption.


As always, I will be giving away various books throughout the year, especially around the holidays.  Stay tuned and keep watching for deals!

Chris


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #61; A New Post in the Association of Mormon Letters written by Chris McClelland; "A Call for moral adult LDS fiction"

Blog #93; the Award-Winning Short Story in the Most Recent VA Creative Writing Contest