Blog #34; the Audio Experience

Perhaps you are wondering about my audiobook and have listened to the sample on Audible or another platform.  The narrator's voice gives a different dimension to the story, and allows for a totally different experience than reading the book.


If you have read the book, I thank you and hoped that you enjoyed it.  But you may wish to get an audiobook version, and experience a fuller immersion into the characters and story.

And I can't say enough good things about Jimmy's narration.  I was thoroughly pleased with all his narrating work on IN LOVE AND WAR, and I would seriously consider him for future projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #61; A New Post in the Association of Mormon Letters written by Chris McClelland; "A Call for moral adult LDS fiction"

Blog #93; the Award-Winning Short Story in the Most Recent VA Creative Writing Contest